Thursday, 1 October 2009

October spring

Today is first of October. Time really pass fast.

Anyway, I am about to go off to a field trip this afternoon and the sun hasn't come out yet. I guess it's going to be cold later today. I think I will be wet and cold too. Sigh..

Ever since I come to uni, I have been hearing about people playing dota. I know it's some sort of online game but I am not sure what the game is about. Some of the friends that I used to hang out, they played this game almost every fortnight or weekly. It could be daily too.
Those who are very interested in this game will definitely be interested to know that the upcoming game is soon. Dota gamers would love to find our about this site, heroes of newerth. It's a forum discussion and I am sure you can find a lot of information from there.

No comments: