Monday, 26 October 2009

nervously waiting

I am between freaking out and non-freaking out. My exam is tomorrow afternoon.
I am trying to memorize everything that I have been learning for the past 4 months.
And there's so quite a bit to do after my exams on Tuesday and then start to do more reading and more exam questions for the next two exams. I know it's not much but as usual, I am just being paranoid and I want to do my best. My very best.
Sigh.. it's so hard to memorize all those model answers that my coursemates/friends written down. I have been spending a lot of time with my coursemates/friends and one of their girlfriend. Hmm.. I am not so aniti-social afterall.. well I am spending time with others as well. They're part of my life anyway. Right I shall head back to memorizing.

No comments: