Thursday, 5 November 2009

My interest

I used to like to collect coins from countries around the world. And because I was still young and don't travel much, I depend on my dad who travelled to give me the coins to keep. It's quite interesting to see how different coins from countries. Some are gold colour and some are silver colour.
I think it is quite hard to find rare gold coin nowadays. I think you have to research for companies that sells coin gold.
Monaco rare coin is one company that you like to check out if you are into buying or exchanging gold coins. Somemore, it is a global market that deals which has experience and expertise.
I wish I still have the interest but I think I am over collecting coins. But for those who has interest, don't hesitate otherwise you will miss your chance.

No comments: