Sunday, 1 November 2009

Worried

It's November already. First day of November and I feel so tired and sleepy. I was supposed to wake up to study but I fall asleep halfway through studying. I need strong drinks to keep me awake. Tea no longer makes me awake. Now I drink tea at night and I still fall asleep after that. The tea caffeine no longer helps. I should really try the coffee one but I think the drink will remain after the first sip or could end up at the toilet bowl.

Sigh.. maybe taking energy drink would help. It's only another one week and a half till the last exam.
Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time to study and rush myself then when I thought about it, I actually do have enough time. Is it because I get paranoid by it? Sigh.. This afternoon and evening, I shall try to finish one topic of all the exam questions.

I am getting worried. But I believe God will guide me.

No comments: