Thursday, 5 November 2009

Sweet dreams

One might ask me why I didn't bother to update the shared blog but manage to update my own. Well, I trusted the members would update so I am not that worried about leaving it stranded and untouched for few weeks or months. =P For own blog, no one can update for me so I should update it. =)
Somemore, I don't want to pollute shared blog with my rants. No one should want to hear about others' rant. They have their own problems. Am I not right?

Yea, there it goes. I am going to rant here since my other blogs refused to let me rant. I am quite sick of memorizing. I think I shall memorize the important facts and only thought of writing down in exam room. I tend to write down proper sentences and just memorize the whole thing. That way, I don't have to waste any seconds thinking about what words I needed to write down.

I get so restless now but am forcing myself to study afterall this is the last one.

No comments: