Sunday, 22 November 2009

Reading

Reading something that interest you always makes you feel good about the story as it does to me. I usually get very hung up over the storybook. If I get disturbed halfway, my mood follows the story plot. If the story plot had the woman or man in anger, you tend to find me angry and annoyed. Yea.. I have always been like that.

I just finished reading The Boleyn Inheritance last week and I wanted to continue reading the trilogy. I have read The Other Boleyn Girl but forgot how the story plot is like so I went back to watch the movie. I love the way they phrased their English. It's funny how these things are literature and I don't like literature. Well, I think I just don't like to write essay or study too deep about it. I prefer to read or study them in my own interest.


2 comments:

LX said...

You should try reading The Importance of Being Earnest. Very witty with the language. Or Pride and Prejudice.

jazz said...

hmm.. i will try the first one but i dont want to read pride and prejudice. it's very hard to read. i tried reading it when i was in high sch.