Wednesday, 7 May 2008

I became dark

Screen, Inc.

I know it is not summer here but it is going to be summer for my family. Anyways, summer is coming up so I guess I can prepare early. Buy lots of sun screen and put on wherever you go during the summer. That time, the sun will be up really high and can burn your skin if you don't look after it properly.

I think I did bring sun screen to my field trip but I forgot all about it until the fourth day when there was sun coming out. Well, not my fault for forgetting. There wasn't any sun so I didn't bother putting any. It was always cold in the morning and one morning, my boots and socks were frozen. Imagine that. Sigh..

Anyway, my point of saying this is that we should prepare ourselves at all times, as in to bring sun screen everywhere we goes. We never know when we will need it. I thought I don’t need any for field trip but I did need to. So, I was quite dark after I came back from the field trip. My friends couldn’t even recognize me.


No comments: