Friday, 9 May 2008

Getting annoyed

Sharing house or say living room, dining room and the kitchen really is troublesome. The counter place is so messy and left with crumbs around, not cleaned. The sink is left very dirty. I had to clean the sink and put all the plates, pots/pans and the cutleries back into the drawers every morning. I am starting to get annoyed by this.

Another one is a flatmate of mine broke one of my transparent cup. I was shouting to my flatmate who was in the living room if she knew where the other transparent cup of mine has gone. Then, the flatmate confessed that he broke it. Well, at least I know where it is now. I am still annoyed though. Of all the cups around, he went on and use mine. Sigh.. I guess that is for sharing a house with other people. I can't wait to move out and move into my own place with my flatmate.

No comments: