Monday, 12 May 2008

Sprained foot

Sigh.. I haven't been to gym for over 3 weeks already. I did not go during the first week because I thought I exercise enough from my field trip. Second week was because I had assignments due. This week is because I just sprained my foot. How lucky. =(

Maybe I should try dieting instead. Hmm.. what a good idea. Don't worry, I am not going to starve myself. I am still going to eat but healthier. There's this website on fast weight loss. Looks interesting because it talks about new lifestyle diet. Said that fast weight loss is achieved, faster than weight watchers, jenny craig, slim fast, atkins, medifast and optifast.

The website even has liquid diet, as in they thought what is best (no fat gain) for you. You can even shop from the website. This is cool. Hmm.. if you don't want to shop, you can always browse the shopping list and try to make for yourself. I am sure that the items listed are fat free. What a good idea. I am going to try that myself. Oh but do join the program if you are interested. =)

No comments: