Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Classes

Just thought I should drop a few words here. I started having classes yesterday and enrolling for the year. It was so hot when I arrived. I thought it would cool down a bit. My friend has said it was cold but it wasn't. It was only cold in the morning and hot during the day. Hot till I feel dizzy.
At the moment, I am still feeling dizzy and jetlag. I went to bed early. Oh by the way, know what? I guess I was just so blur till I put in the wrong side of the contacts into different eyes. No wonder the dizziness. So stupid of me. Today is the second day of classes and clubs day too. Hopefully there's more people joining ICF this year. Anyway, I better go now. Class starts at 9am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog u have, but the black background make my eye un-comfortable....have a nice day...cheers!!!!