Thursday, 21 February 2008

Concrete Garages


When I first moved overseas to further study, I did not know how houses outside my country look like. I don’t think I expected to see anything different or the same. When I arrived in New Zealand, I was so surprised to see the houses there. It was really different. Each house has different designs. I am just amazed at how many the architecture can think of the designs for the houses. So last year, I travelled to England. This time I expected to see different type of houses. But I haven’t really seen a lot. The houses designs are really amazing. There is definitely difference between the houses in New Zealand and England.

One thing, so far I have not seen garages in London. Ok maybe not in big cities but probably more in smaller cities or towns. In New Zealand, some houses have garages and some don’t.
And I find that some houses are small and yet have no garages. I think those who doesn’t have garage for their houses should have one. Concrete garages can be an alternative. Since some places in New Zealand have strong winds blowing, I think concrete garages should be strong enough to protect the car and whatever things the family has inside.

Concrete Garage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. You don't seem to get many concrete garages in major cities like London, Birminghan etc.

It's because there's limited off street parking in the cities, but there is plenty in the suburbs, so you tend to find all the garages are all in the towns and villages.