Thursday, 21 February 2008

Still here

What a day to start with. I dreamt that my teeth are coming out bit by bit. It's not like one tooth coming out. It is more like the teeth has long strings which I can pull. And I really have no idea why I kept on pulling when I know that my teeth will be gone in minutes.
I did keep touching my teeth and some of it were gone already.

Ah.. just when I was about to pull more, I woke up. My alarm woke me up, telling me it is 9.30am. It's not that I don't want to sleep in. I wanted to get up because today is my birthday and I wanted to go online. I am so excited because my friends wished me happy birthday. One of my closest friends commented that I am getting fat.

I know, I ate a lot. I have been eating non-stop since I got back in November. Who wouldn't want to eat home-cooked food. I had a lot of cravings while I was away. So when I was back home, I listed out my cravings. Not pregnant, it's just that I wanted to eat. :)

3 comments:

LingDi said...

I dreamt so to! But.. I dreamt that my teeth is very fragile and easily fell off until I lost some of my teeth. Haha..

Anonymous said...

I think it is a very common dream. Cos my friend asked me before if I had such dream. I dreamt that my teeth was like corns!! Hahahaha

jazz said...

Lingdi: Haha, normal dream eh or is it our nightmares?

lynnx01: so it is normal or is it just our nightmares of teeth that we do not know of.