Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Sleeping time


So I am moving out into a house with friends. And I am renting a house which is unfurnished. That means I would definitely need to buy furniture. The first thing that I would need to buy is a bed. That is the most important thing because you would need to sleep on a bed on the first night you arrived the house. You definitely don’t need other stuff on the first night. Isn’t it true? For those who have moved from house to house, they will definitely know.

So, I should probably refer to this website on beds. The beds shown there are so amazing and looks so high classed. There are leather beds, foam mattress, style beds, etc. There are really different types of beds from antique to leather beds. They also have bedroom furniture for those who wanted to decorate their room. There are the next day beds, next day mattresses and special offers on sale. I should start looking around if I really wanted to buy one when I move in. Even better, the delivery is free if the orders are more than £499. I think I probably will buy more than that as the house I am moving into is unfurnished.

Beds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hontoni???

wah....if u have ikea around, it'll be super fun...hahaha...

^^

=p