Monday, 18 February 2008

Rants

Sigh, I am losing my mood each day. I am supposed to be excited because my birthday is coming and two friends are coming to London. I was excited to be going back to New Zealand for the start of the year. Actually I am a bit sad to leave the comfort of home. But at least I have a purpose to continue life. My studies.

Well, at least I haven’t lost my mood over blogging.

Reason for the loss of mood: my flatmate and I decided to move out after our homestay family bought a house which I assume to be far from university. They wanted to introduce some other homestay but we would be separated. So we decided to move out on our own.

My rants: I wouldn’t like to consider as homestay because we are big enough to look after ourselves. We only want to move into the place because there are two rooms and they include food in our rent. They set up rules for us as well. So that is considered as homestay. One more thing, I did not know anything until my flatmate told me. How come the homestay family never emailed me?

My wrong-doings: Maybe I did decide too quickly and did not even ask for more opinions. I should have been more careful and I do admit I am wrong there. Sorry for the problems caused but I should be allowed to let out my feelings here in the blog where I did say once that it is my place for ranting.

Decision: We decide to re-apply to go back to Ilam Village for our rooms last year. I have a feeling that we won’t be able to get our room type back. However, there are more rooms available in the brand new apartments. I don’t really like the new apartments because it is not central heating and there is no washing machine in the apartment. But what to do? It was really a last minute decision. Besides this, we also look out for rooms available outside. I have emailed them. The only thing to do now is waiting for reply and later setting appointment to see the rooms.

Don’t you think my font looks nice? Hehe..


9 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

oh well, a blog is your personal space for you to pen any thoughts. after all, you welcome all comments and feedback. so, take it with an open heart and not personally. =)

as for the font, it is nice but reading the lines is a bit difficult - straining my eyes.. hehe..

jazz said...

Hehe, sorry, only now i saw how small the font is. I will definitely make it big the next time.

Sometimes it is annoying to get comments that sounds like i should get over it. It also sounds like I cannot have those kind of thoughts. That is why sometimes I have to say that this is my blog and i like to pen down any thoughts.

Thnanks for saying tho. I do take it open heart but it just makes me feel as if i cannot have those thoughts.

LX said...

Haha! The post started off real serious. But then, suddenly ended up "puji" your font then a "hehe". HAhahah!!! Funnylicious. :P Well, about your accomodation, hope that it can be settled soon.

jazz said...

Hahaha, I was playing around with microsoft word and the font and thought I could use new font.
Will update my accomodation soon right if there are updates.

Alyssa Ng said...

looking for a house is a problem, moving to a new house is another big problem also.. duno how to move all those treasures of mine.. sighhh.. i am still looking for a house for next term though..

Anonymous said...

yr font it nice..

well, all the best in the room searching! i believe God will lead you to the best one that suits u!!

jazz said...

Ally: Yea, both are problems. So far, I don't know whether to move into a house or move back into uni accom.

Lynnwei: Thanks, I am constantly asking God to help. But I don't know whether to move out into a house or move back into uni accom. I really want to move into a house tho.

peebs said...

dun worry for God will provide :) i like the way lynnx01 said funnylicious. reminds me very much of a good friend. can't wait for you to come here!!

jazz said...

Yea, the font looks nice rite but then u said cannot read properly. Next time, I don't choose this type of font la.