Thursday, 28 February 2008

Confusing

Clubs day is always a good time to meet new people. I looked after ICF and got to meet some people who said they want to meet new people. Quite fun actually. I won't forget studies. I think I need to focus really hard this year. I was in one of my stats classes yesterday and it was so much harder than previous year. It's also because it is like the final year before you finishes your degree. Aah.. that is really scary. There's my geology lab which was quite confusing as all the topics are new. Of course, I would have to know the basic of the rocks. Sigh.. anyway, I think I need to go now as I got hair appointment.

1 comment:

essay said...

very interesting article! I will follow your themes.
Can I subscribe to your posts on Twitter or on your Facebook profile?