Friday, 15 February 2008

Smorty

I have always like blogging so when there was a chance for me to earn money while blogging, I took it immediately. I did thought about this in the first place and I figured since I have always been blogging, I think I can maintain my blog so I decided to try it.

So when I saw smorty from my cousins' blog, the rest is history after that. I browsed around the website and found that smorty is a paid blogging site where I can get paid to blog about anything. The blog advertising is very good too.

So, I thought I should try this out. Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. They have opportunity tasks from advertiser which bloggers can get paid to write about opinion posts and they will need to link
back to the advertisers' site.

I used to get teased about my written English. I always have problems with grammars and sentence structure. I started reading more articles and other people's blogs. I think doing this can help me. Also, if I choose to write more often, I could also improve my English. So I thought while I need to improve my English, I should take up Smorty to write more and also helping advertisers to advertise their things.

blog advertising

No comments: