Thursday, 21 February 2008

Travel things you like to know

So, you like travelling to new places to see wonders of the cities? Before this, travellers are probably sceptical about the places they are going to visit. I mean, who won’t be. I travel too and I would like to know what is there before I go to the places. Example, when I went to Milan, I expected to see spectacular views of the places, it turned out it weren’t what I expected. There were lots of vandalised walls, the underground trains were mostly vandalised as well. Definitely it is not what I expected. I think I expected too much. You should have my face when I saw those vandalised things.

Sigh, anyway, back to the topic. So you can read whatever was reviewed on travelling on The Innovative Traveller. There are reviews on telling you on lost luggage if you do lose yours. Or a review on how to deal with motion sickness if you have any. Now, don’t you think it is really good?

Maybe you would even like more to know about the secret lives of travellers. You would want to know where they have gone and what they have been doing, right? How about knowing where the entire lost luggage goes? You would be wondering if no one came to claim their lost luggage. If it is me, I would want to know.

Anyway, for short, the innovative traveller is definitely an exciting new travel resource for compulsive and curious travellers. They do cover a lot of topics which curious travellers would definitely read. Oh by the way, do you want to read a review on someone learning from people who lives in airport? I do because sometimes I wonder if people working in airports do stay there more than 12 hours. It is almost like living there because they work for more than 12 hours.

The Innovative Traveler


No comments: