Thursday, 24 April 2008

Hiatus for so long

After a long hiatus from internet, I am finally back on blogging. I was just away on field trip and a church camp. It was actually great to be away. I have no worries on other things other than getting informations and putting on maps for the field trip. As for church camp, I don't have to think about anything other than enjoying myself. But there comes the catching up stuff after being gone for so long. The laundry, the food gone bad in the fridge and updates from friends.

I did learnt quite a bit from the church camp. This time, it was about family, friends and future/careers. The talks were interesting except for the fact that the speaker was talking in Mandarin and I could only understand 60% and had to guess or ask friends of the 40%. Yea, I know my Mandarin is not good. I don't go to Chinese school back at home. But I am proud to be educated in English for three years in high school NZ. Meaning that if I was still studying in Malaysia, my spoken English and written English wouldn't be as good as today.


2 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

i guess at the end, it all depends on the person's determination whether to master both the speaking and writing in English regardless of where they were being educated.

apart from that, Manglish is my favourite language so far. it moves in its own way. :)

jazz said...

Yea, that is true.