Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Younger days

I bet everyone has a dream at some stage and will probably plan a house of their own. Say me, I know I did when I was 11 years old. I know I was young and probably don't have any say in that. However, I did not stop from digging out house plans books or magazines which I found lying around the shelves in the study room or outside my bedroom. I think I probably read every single page of the magazines or books. I think at that time, I wanted to become an architect. I wonder why I did not decide to study that subject when I first started university.

I guess now I can look more at the house plans or the log house plans online rather than on the books or magazines. Internet wasn't very popular during my younger days so I guess I relied on books or magazines a lot. And I think some books don't have a lot of information on what styles or what kind of house you like. But I guess I was too young to know that much information. Now that I am much older, I think I should really know more about this. =)

No comments: