Thursday, 3 April 2008

So much...

Lately, I have been busy but now I think I just blogged a bit about what has happened during the last few days. I think it was about two weeks ago, I checked out the calling cards rates. It is getting cheaper but I don’t know if it is definitely going cheap or not as things here has increase a lot in price. I love eating Cadbury ice cream and it used to cost around nzd6. Now it is about NZD7.15. Just see at the price increases.

Oh ya, I bought a textbook from online shop, thenile.co.nz, it is not that bad. Oh, I didn’t use credit card to buy if you must know. One of the payment methods was using paypal. It made my life easier. I thought about buying the textbook for two days. I guess it would be easier for me to refer or just read the notes when I am out in the field. How did I know this online bookshop? Well, I saw from smilecity. Seriously, if you are NZ resident, you should sign up for smilecity. It has rewards points which never expire and you can cash out the money. Of course you would need to verify yourself otherwise they won’t give you the money easily.

No comments: