Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Not much

I felt I haven't been blogging much when I had a look at the dates of all the posts. Well, I do have a lot of things this month. I finished 4 days of conference last week, had a rest and started packing for upcoming field trip and another church camp.

At the moment, the main blog I have been updating since beginning of this month is down so I am thinking of updating in the old blog. But the photoshop refused to open and I don't really want to upload my photos without putting site link. Sigh..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.