Sunday, 13 April 2008

Learnt

The first week of holidays really made me relax a lot. Besides the conference I went to, when I lie in bed at night, I thought about what I learnt. I shall list out what I learnt. I may not remember now but I will add in the list from time to time.

  • You don't have to marry just to follow the traditions or because everyone is doing so. From the Bible, God says that if you meet somebody, it is not wrong for you to get married. However, he said that it is better to stay single. That way, you can focus on seeking God's Kingdom 100%.
  • You learn to love from God. He shows His love through the Bible. Read Gen 1.
p/s : I went to Castle Hill yesterday. It was really fun and I will upload photos if I do get them before Wednesday. I will be going for a field trip and a church camp after that so I will be on hiatus after that. =)

No comments: