Tuesday, 29 April 2008

It is really tiring, I tell you

I put up photos of the views that I took during my field trip. The place is really nice and peaceful. People who like to have peaceful time should really come here. I mean, I can hear birds singing in the morning and also the trees howling at night. Absolutely no sound or noise that you hear in the city. Hehe..

Taken when I was walking uphill. Do you know how hard it is for me to walk uphill? I guess people won't know unless they are me. All the students walked as if they were walking on a flat road. I was one of the few people who shows that she or he is unfit and we were definitely walking up the hill. Sigh.. I am so unfit. Maybe I should go to gym more often. After the five day hiking, I think I may have lost few kgs. Hmm...

No comments: