Sunday, 27 April 2008

Job or study?

Just the other day, my friend was talking to me about getting a job. We both agreed that we don’t want to take a permanent job or casual job because it might lead to keep up with the job and it might become permanent job. We decided to take one off job which is on at one time.

I guess when it comes to doing some odd jobs, you can’t be too choosy. Because if you are choosy, then there would be any jobs left for you. I tried not to be but if I do work, I scared that I might not be able to catch up with work. I am scared that I might be left behind. Well, I guess I will just focus on study and clubs.

So, there is the student job search in university where young freshers can go to look for fresher jobs. I am sure there are a lot of websites that students can look as well. Don’t forget that there student job search also has a website.

freshers jobs

No comments: