Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Conference

After four days I have been away, I got so many things to catch up on. I went to this conference camp which is like 50 minutes drive away from Christchurch. This conference theme was called Love, Sex and Marriages. Boy, do I learnt a lot from the conference.

It was a full on talks, seminars and workshops on the theme. I was so mentally tired by the third day morning and that time, I had almost a day and half things to go through. I am glad that I did went to this conference. It opens up my eyes about marriages.

I definitely wrote down a lot of notes which I will put up as soon as I am finished with drafting it up. Of course, there were time gaps for us for free time/activities. First day, my friends and I walked down to the river streams. Second and third day were spent on discussion on what we learnt.

Oh, there weren't phone reception there.

No comments: