Wednesday, 29 August 2007

Dinner

Working on a job is not easy. Who ever said it was easy. No matter what kind of job you are working as, it is going to be hard. I was working on Monday night, I thought it was going to be one of the quiet nights and I have brought a book along. But there was a table of 29 people booked that night, another girl called Kim was also working that night. We both brought out food for the tourists. It was a group of tourists from Thailand.

Many times when I served them, they spoke to me in Thai which I have no idea what they were talking about. I heard Japanese, Korean and China word. I assume they were trying to guess where I am from. So I answered, I am from Malaysia. Then, they went, aaa.. Malaysia..

It's interesting that they would even wonder where I am from when they are eating their dinner.

No comments: