Sunday, 5 August 2007

Unwanted thoughts come out

I realise I watch a lot of movies this year compared to last year. I don't know if it should good or bad. One good thing is that I watch it with friends. My flatmate and I watched it with different friends every time, I should think. It's always nice to go to movies with a big bunch of friends. And you're supposed to socialize as well. Can't just sit at home doing nothing. You will be called anti social.

Now, people here would call you anti-social if you don't mix around. I understand that because I know I do that to people. Going out once in a while with friends doesn't hurt. If you don't hang out with friends, you would be called hermit. Now that is funny. Hermit? The word represents something which always stays inside. Anyway, you are not always young so you should enjoy life to the fullest. You never know when you are called to go to the Lord. There's one time that I was thinking to myself. I heard of so many accidents, eg air crash, car accidents, etc. Whatever you can think of. I told God, I said, 'God, when You called me to go to you, I will go willingly.' I cannot avoid not going to the Lord when He calls me. That means, anything from accidents or anything. I mentioned that I won't commit suicide, it is just not right. I mean, God gave you a life and He wants you to experience it and you throw it away just like that?


No comments: