Thursday, 9 August 2007

Stop!

Why does it happen to me? Every time I press something on the phone, the music player on the phone came on resulting in me becoming red and did not dare to look up.

What actually happen is that, there seems to be something I miss, as in when I was just about to text a friend, the music player could come on. Then, I work out a new plan by putting the ear phone to the phone. That way, I could avoid having the phone suddenly blasting out. Then, just when I thought everything is going to be ok, as in no more music going to blast out, I forgot to put the phone on silent. Someone text me in class. The message alert came on. STUPID!!! Make me so humiliated. AAAAAHHHH.. I just want to scream it out.

1 comment:

Osbert said...

wakakaka.. humiliated by ur new phone!! :P