Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Hard

It seems so hard to find a good casual job at Student Job Search centre. I went today with a friend and was trying to ask for this particular job. It’s just phone book delivery and after 2 minutes explaining to us, we gave up. We tried looking for more jobs but it doesn’t suit us. How can this be?

I think these people don’t consider student’s schedule. It’s clashing with times. Sigh.. What else? Oh ya, getting a job are also hard especially if you don’t have a car. Apparently, I need a car to be able to baby-sit because I would need to pick up the children from school. Also, if I tried another job, they also require me to have a car. What the… so stupid. Ending up with nothing.

3 comments:

LX said...

Looking for a job has never been easy. I think the runner job seems interesting, though. Never baby-sit. Very 'memafankan'.

jazz said...

Lynnx01: How come nv baby-sat? It is fun if you are baby-sitting children who u can bond with.

Osbert said...

baby sitting can only be fun if the kid likes u and u like the kid and the kid likes slping and doing stuff on his/her own:P