Friday, 28 September 2007

Clik!

Do I enjoy photography? Actually, I do though I am not professional. Wouldn’t you try to at least aim for good lighting or aim to put everyone in the photo when you are taking photos? Nowadays, digital cameras are one of the requested electronics gift for the holidays. Millions of people use their digital camera to capture family moments, important milestones, sporting events, or just the memories of a fun outing.

So far, my favourite moment in a photo would be photos of families, relatives and friends. I don’t really know how to use my camera with the lighting features, flash features. I normally depend on my sister or my friends to do it. I definitely enjoy using Canon by my friend. I own an Olympus camera but do not use it often. I prefer to have a thin camera with big screen. I like the camera to have lots of features because you can take good quality photos. How do you like yours? There are lots of other camera brands, for example, Nikon Camera. This one has one of the best feature.

Tell me.

No comments: