Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Rambling

I have a lunch with friends and a coursemate today. I hope it's going to be fun.
I don't normally talk to this coursemate of mine but I do hope that we can be friends.
Anyway, I better get ready now.
I was reading PPP blog.
Yes, they have a blog which you can read and they talked about PPP opportunities.
I have 2 $50 opportunities which I wanted to take just now but I couldn't.
Apparently, it's available to me but it's fully reserved.
I do hope I get my chance of posting one the next time.
I really want to try on those post.
There's one called transportation and another one on gourmet chocolates.
Yum, I can totally blog about it, I think. Hehehe..
Ok, I better go now.

3 comments:

peebs said...

what a random post

p.s. i din say cannot okay. im just commenting

LX said...

It's not easy to grab the USD50 opportunities cos everyone is waiting for them and sure the server slows down alot.

Osbert said...

i manage to get one tat day but then i din know wat to do with it so gone :P
but don't worry, we still have lots of chances. ;)