Friday, 7 September 2007

Complaint

I just wanted to say something to get it out from my mind.
Anyway, we volunteers were paying for $45 for the ball ticket and others pay $55.
Last minute people who bought the tickets can pay for $40.
There's no choice but to fill the empty seats and I understand that you want to FILL up the EMPTY seats. Yes, I just highlighted EMPTY seats. But these people who bought tickets from me did not listen. I know all that you don't have money but you have to think of other people as well. Now, is that called selfish? GO SELL FISH!!!
It's your fault for creating chaos.
I am just pissed that now we have to pay more than them. They don't even help or volunteer. They bought the tickets earlier, borrowing money from me. Then, all of the sudden, on the last minute, they decide to buy from someone else. Ok, I accept that. But they create even more chaos. I was told that they will be paying $40 instead.
Well, saying sorry won't stop me from getting angry. I have feelings too.
I know you have feelings so? I don't care if you are angry or not. I am sure you will be.
I myself am pissed. PISSED, I am refraining from saying angry. Angry doesn't support very much of my feelings. Right.. I don't even know how to explain this.
Anyway, I label this the dark side which is why I put up this complaint here.
So, no point trying to tell me anything. It's not for you to read if you don't want to listen to my complaint. I suggest you go read the Happy Side if you want to read happy posts.
You should know by now why I put the background as black colour and I did not really mention who I am. It's supposed to be anonymous but I let few close friends to read because I feel that they can tolerate with my complaints.

3 comments:

Osbert said...

don't worry about it, its always like that when u do all these volunteering work. u don't gain much but u sacrifice a lot. its the same for our malaysian nite last yr. when others buy 2 tickets plus they get freebies and we don't get anything at all :( but then normally they have after parties just for volunteers la, not sure if u all had tat.
but yeah, its one reason why next yr, i don't think i would be that active with the society. don't be too pissed ok? be happy, go play2 while ure still on hols. :)

LX said...

SO now you have to pay for those tickets? That's horrible... I am now very pissed off and distracted too. But for different reasons.

peebs said...

haih.. i totally understand what u feel. i actually forgotten all about it until i saw this. i might post about this too :D