Tuesday, 4 September 2007

New game to play

I have always play neopets online. I don’t think you would want to play the same game everyday unless you are obsessed with neopets. My sister is one of them, she plays them every weekend. I find it boring though.

Anyway, let me introduce Global Lunia: Record of Lunia War. This is an action arcade MMO online game. To play the game, please feel free to visit the download page and download from there. MyLunia.net also provide a forum where you can ask all sorts of questions. If you don’t know how to start, just drop a word and I am sure any one of them will help out. The fan site also offers screenshots, videos, guides and of course the forums. If you want to know more, please do visit Lunia’s official site. There’s more information on the game and to visit the forum as well.

Lunia

Lunia Forum

Lunia Quest Guides

Also, to know more about the Lunia Quest, click the guide here.


No comments: