Monday, 3 September 2007

What is a drama queen?

I never imagine that I would have a friendship problem with a friend. I mean, I read a lot of these kind of cases in magazines and thought I was so lucky not to experience any of these. But look at now. I think it's just different friends that you have. What is a drama queen? Can someone please explain to me? I don't know how to describe this friend but I think she is a drama queen. She acts like one for sure. And I don't really know what to say. I am ignoring her behaviour and act as if there's nothing. She is not making an effort to spend time with her friends. I have nothing to say about that. I don't really care, this is for sure. I mean, if we are really disconnected and if she is in trouble for anything and her boyfriend is not around, it's her fault for abandoning her friends away.


No comments: