Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Random

Someone ask me why I sigh in the second previous post. I wanted to say something but I think I have forgotten. How silly but how to expect myself to remember every details of my life?
I just had one of my labs but this one is a 3-hour lab. I seriously hate my 3-hour lab. But what to do? It's going to be like this for the next 3 years. I mean, I don't mind 1 or 2 hours lab but 3 hours?
I am always sleepy in class unless I really am very focused.
Anyway, how to expect yourself to be focused for everything. Sometimes you tend to go off your concentration, right?

1 comment:

Osbert said...

eh, i have 3 hours labs in 1st yr liaw le. i think for 4th yr, it goes to 4 hours? I hope not but we'll see.
sometimes i find it funny cz u always say, i have something to tell u but i will tell u tomorrow and then tomorrow u say u forgot wat u wanted to say. but as u said, u can't rmb everything. fair enough. :)