Monday, 10 September 2007

I am hungry

I think I am starting to get sick of asking friends for rides to and back from work. Maybe I should ask different friends instead of asking the same person. And the friend who normally send and pick me up, I think she is feeling annoyed that I always ask her. I can feel the annoyance. Talk about being weird but I can feel people's feelings. I feel that I am desperate to have a car now to drive to work. But I don't want to quit working just because of this. It's a lame excuse and the other staff will be telling me that it is ok and they can send me home. Well, that is one of the reason. I don't want to ask them because they normally stay back later and I don't want. I want to come back, shower and jump into my cosy bed.

I have no mood because of this as well. One thing also is I feel that this friend is annoyed that I don't spend anymore time with her. Well, it's not my fault that you don't ask earlier or book the time. I usually let the first person who ask me to either join them or go with them somewhere. Let me explain again in case you think I explain weirdly. It means that I usually say yes to the first person who 'book' me to do something. If I don't have anything to do on a particular time and a friend, last minute, ask me to do something, I would say yes. Why not.
Sigh.. Now, I realise there is so much to give in a friendship relationship.

2 comments:

peebs said...

i thought u ate, how come hungry??

thats life dear and its also because u started hanging out with a different set of friends mah during the hols..

Osbert said...

yalo.. go out all the time till no time to talk to me :( hehe.. but oh well, its gd to hang out with ur other frens too