Wednesday, 5 September 2007

My dream home

I always have a dream of living in a big house somewhere with my family and relatives. It would be one big happy family living together. Maybe I can have it? Because this site called Property in North Cyprus has offers of building a house there. Let me describe a bit of it. The place, North Cyprus is a sunshine island at the eastern edge of the Mediterranean and is a great value of money. One thing they have there is the miles of quiet and unspoilt beaches. I love beaches. I have been going to the beach so many times during my break. I am sure families love this because it is ideal for carefree family fun. You can picnic around the area, swim all the time you like. By the way, Kyrenia, the place is the most popular area for expatriate homes. English is widely spoken, so we don’t have to worry. The locals are friendly, and the cost of living is probably the lowest in the region. Local food, both fresh in the markets, or eaten at restaurants, is of excellent quality.

This is such a good opportunity.
Wellington Estates Ltd is a North Cyprus Property Developer with UK management. They build houses on the land they own so it’s safe and we don’t have to worry about it. They also offer customers a 10 year land guarantee.

So, I should start planning for my dream home, eh?


No comments: