Thursday, 27 September 2007

:(

After finishing class yesterday, I came back to do assignment. Half way doing my assignment, I got thirsty. Both the water bottle in my room have run out of water so I decided to refill it in the kitchen. Guess what I saw in the kitchen, dirty sinks! So I decided to clean up.
Mind you, I cannot stand the dirty sink and dishes piling up.
So after cleaning everything, I looked at the time and it was nearly 5pm and my flatmate announced that she is going to work. So, I decided to take shower.
Don't worry, I did not clean everything, I only clean up the stuff that I think my flatmate and I used. Wash a few cutlery as I know I will be using it.
We ran out of dishwashing liquid and so far, no one bought it. The empty bottle dishwashing liquid belongs to my flatmate and mine. And I have put up notice to tell the boys to buy dishwashing liquid and to bring the trash down.
Another thing, those trash have been lying there for few days and no one bring it down. Hey, we have a schedule of who do this and that and yet, no one does it. This is so frustrating. The trash does not include the recycle bin. The recycle bin is even worse. It's already piling up and no one bring it down.
Maybe I should put up a note in front of their room to tell them to do it.
I seriously wanted to tell the boys that we should just buy our own dishwashing liquid. They do not even share buying it. Just use like that. We have told them in the flat meeting earlier in the Semester 2 that we take turns buying the dishwashing liquid.
Stupid right? Feel like straggling them, pull the ear and drag them to the trash site.
Excuse me for now, I am going to go put up a note on their room. If I don't, they wouldn't do it.

No comments: