Friday, 14 September 2007

Hard

I think it is really hard to keep friendship with someone who hardly makes an effort to meet up for catching up. What if you have a very close good friend who you and your friend used to spend a lot of time with, suddenly now seems so far. And also don't really catch up with you and your girlfriends. How would you feel? You would feel guilty and try to catch up with her, right? What if the friend don't make an effort and don't really care? How would you feel? What would you suggest if you got solution for that?

I wanted to say something else as well. I cleaned the kitchen today. Now, it's very clean and I am hoping that it stays clean till end of next week. Stupid flatmates of mine. No one make a move to buy dishwashing liquid. Why the kitchen is so dirty. I think the boys expect us girls to clean it. Well, what I can say here is, we are not your maids. Clean the kitchen yourself. Clean up your own plates and stop using our pans and bowls. My poor bowls. Being used by stranger.

1 comment:

Osbert said...

sometimes have u noticed tat since u started working, lots of things have changed? I know it has changed u quite a bit but was it a good change or a bad change, that is up to u to decide. think about it when u have time, which part do u prefer more? before u started work? or after u started work?