Sunday, 15 July 2007

Disappointed

The feeling of waiting is really painful. Then, when the call came, you feel so light and so happy. Anyway, I’m glad they call. Basically, the job is about being on-call and driving cars from the supplier back to the workshop. Sounds easy, right? Just don’t get yourself lost or crash into something on the way back. I like to try the job. But when I told my mum, my sister said she freaked out when she found out there are no insurance to cover. Moreover, after my dad found out, he got stressed about it. Then, I got an email, asking me not to take up the job. Of course I will be disappointed. Who won’t? I mean, I took up the job hoping to gain experience and the money of course. I thought maybe driving the cars would help me to practise and then, I would go for my full licence practical test. Now, my goal to do this has gone. Just like that. I still need to get my full licence, no matter what. None of my friends let me drive their car. I understand them for not letting other people drive. I mean, if it’s my car, I would be like them too. But I can’t help liking cars and like to drive.

1 comment:

LX said...

It's alright la, Jas. I guess this shows how much your family really cares about you. At least you're not like some other families who even throw their children into child labour to earn more money.