Thursday, 19 July 2007

I signed up for PPP

How do you define new? I think I am new to PayPerPost. I only joined PayPerPost beginning of this year. What I love best about PayPerPost? I love blogging about what I want to blog about.

blog ethics

The first time, I heard about PayPerPost was through someone’s blog. That someone also just joined PayPerPost and was blogging about it. I thought, why don’t I give it a try and see how it is. That time, I wasn’t really convinced that I would totally earn money online but I gave it a try anyway.

In just one month after signing up, I looked out for open opportunities. I found 2 posts that I can blog about. One month later, guess what? I got paid for blogging 2 posts of my choice, which is great. I just love PayPerPost. It gives me chances to blog and earn money at the same time. What am I going to do with the money I earned? I am thinking of keeping it to help me pay the bills for daily life and to buy the basic needs.

I got my cousin to sign up for this. She loves it as well. I haven’t made any new friends through PayPerPost but my cousin is promoting it. I have seen a few other of her friends joining and promoting PayPerPost. I am happy for them. In the meantime, I will keep spreading the word of PayPerPost. Yea.. spread the love of PayPerPost.


No comments: