Sunday, 15 July 2007

Movie

Lately, I have been so attracted to songs from Linkin Park. A friend sent me the songs of the latest album. One of the songs was the OST of Transformers. Then, I went through my mp3 albums and found one album of Linkin Park. So, I listen and I like the drums and guitar from the songs.

Speaking of Transformers, I went to watch the movie on Friday night with my flatmate. I was told by few friends that the movie is really nice. I don’t put my hopes too high just in case it turned out to be opposite. Anyway, it was really good. I love the movie. When the cars transform into robots, I thought I had dejavu. After a while, I hit myself. It shouldn’t be dejavu. I used to watch Transformer when I was young. But that one was cartoons.

Somemore, I think I watched a lot of cartoons when I was young. Like when I had a discussion with friends, I realised I know a lot about cartoons but when we talked about shows, I am clueless. Haha. I am a bit childish, I guess. But that’s just me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still like cartoons! :)

Osbert said...

lol.... ur cartoons and u.. :P
btw, i only just realised u still bloged here on ur shoutbox.. :S