Monday, 16 July 2007

Flatmates

How does it feel to be living with other people in an apartment? You are all flatmates. I guess some people just don’t realise living with other people is a big responsibility. You have to take care of the apartment. Clean and tidy up the flat.

In my case, I do not think my flatmates are very tidy or clean. How can you stand seeing the dishes pile up in the sink for more than a week? How can you stand looking at the crumbs gather on the table? How can you stand looking at the dirty sinks?

Yea, I had to endure all that. Ah, but I manage. I cleaned it up when I cannot stand looking at it. You can’t really say anything at all because they might say, I will do it later or even if they do not do it, they will complain that you nag them. See? Sometimes, I just feel like straggling them.

Flatmates. That is life. What can you do?

No comments: