Thursday, 19 July 2007

Stupid phone

Argh.. My phone balance account kept getting charged for no reason. I have no idea what they are charging me for. I tried calling the Vodafone help. First time, someone picked up the phone and then direct me to somewhere, God knows where. Then, second time, no one picked up. So, now I am waiting till Saturday afternoon when my flatmate is going to the shopping mall to get her Harry Potter story book. I plan to go during the process of her waiting in the queue. I hope she doesn’t mind. Last time, both sister of mine were waiting for the sixth book to come out, Mum and I went shopping while waiting for them.

Why do I keep updating this blog? Because it’s not ok-ed by bloggerwave. Maybe this blog of mine does not have enough posts so I am posting more.

No comments: