Monday, 16 July 2007

Rebellious or not

I don’t know what to think. I told my mum once that I want to save money to buy a car. I didn’t say when but I mentioned about the disadvantages of not having a car. I tried assuring her that I won’t simply drive the car to anywhere. Yes, like I would really do it. My good side is in control.

I listen to my parents when they told me not to take up a job that requires me to drive. I know they are worried which is why I didn’t continue. I could have not told them I got a job or could have told them I gave up the job when I did not. Well, it’s just that there is a reason that I should listen. What if something happens to me? Then, I know I would disappoint my parents and I could lose their trust.

My mum actually told me to save $30 from the money they put in my bank account. I have a feeling that mum thinks that I want to save the money to buy a car. Yes, I am trying to do that. Mum said that never mind that I couldn’t get the experience and the money, just do not take the job. Yea, I understand. Actually, their opinions are important to me if I am about to do something big. Big for me means buying a car, getting a job, etc. I know it sounds lame, so what? I am still my parent’s little girl. Hahaha. Who cares. I love being my parent’s little girl. But I still have to make my own decisions. I am growing up anyway.

P/s: To those readers who just started to read this blog, thanks. I am just saying what I thought and I hope it does not offend anyone who reads it. If it does, drop me a comment.

3 comments:

peebs said...

yeah u are ur parent's little girl :) and if your title is a question my answer would be no.

jazz said...

maem: and why is tat?

Osbert said...

i think cz u are still under control and not over doing it just yet? u better not or else u would know the consequences lo..