Monday, 16 July 2007

Nightmares

Last night I was over at my friend’s flat, hanging out. Then, when we were watching tv, my friend switched the channels and the series was horror. Both my flatmate and I voiced out at the same time, ‘I am sleeping in your room tonight’. It was scary. Then, I told them my story which I experienced it in London. I dreamt that the devil was grabbing my neck. I was so scared and I think I screamed Jesus’s name and woke up immediately. I have no idea what was going on that time but I managed to fall asleep again.

Referring to ofhopeandlove post about nap time, she also talked about how she couldn’t get up from her nap. She said she felt trapped. I read about the comments and some other readers also complained having the same experience. One of the readers said to shout for Jesus’s name. I did before, I realise. I felt so relieved that I did. Actually, I do experience these back in 2005, early 2007 and sometime last month.

My flatmate said probably, this is because the more you rebel to the devil, the more they come to you. But how do you know if it’s true? What other possibility are there?

What more could happen?

2 comments:

Osbert said...

the devil will always be in search for good soul and try to dirty them of cz.. they won't waste their time attacking ppl who are already on their side.. its like attacking ur own kind?
its like wat Jesus says in the Bible, the Shepard would go in search for his 1 lost sheep instead of staying with his 99 sheeps.

jazz said...

osbert: Yea. I'm glad.