Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Friend A

I feel kind of very sorry for this friend of mine. I'll name this friend A and refer as him as to protect the identity.

Anyway, he doesn't know that whenever he talks, he speaks quite rudely. I've been watching him when he talks to people. One time, I followed him to the travel agent centre to book his tickets to go back to Malaysia. I was listening to them talking, the travel agent kept asking the same question and he kept giving different answers, each time asking what the travel agent was talking about. I do understand that some travel agent can be really rude but in this case, it's the friend's problem. He did not understand her at all.

I also watched him talking to other people, the way he phrased his question, it's just so wrong. It sounds rude to me though I don't know if those people felt it or not.

I want to help this friend but it seems like he doesn't want to be helped. So, I don't really know. So, I am going to just leave it like that and close the case. Let it be if he doesn't want to be helped.



5 comments:

LX said...

Rude as in the words he uses?

jazz said...

lynnx01: You shd hav hear how he phrase the sentence. obviously, i find it very rude. i normally dun find ppl's words rude but i know his does.

peebs said...

who in the world is this? do i know that person or is that person me?

peebs said...

btw, why started blogging regularly in this blog?

jazz said...

maem: U may know or u may not. I will tell u the reasons face to face.