Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Aaaa...

Every time I go to the kitchen, I just feel like cleaning the sink and wash the plates that has been sitting there for some time. But, patient patient. Do not clean for them, flatmates will take it for granted that I wash for them and clean the sink.

You know what happen just now. I was cooking and this flatmate did not wash the saucepan and put it there to dry. OMG, I must have been using that dirty saucepan to cook. Ew.. I am so sick... I feel like vomitting. I immediately washed the saucepan after the flatmate went off.

Really, it must be so hard to live with guys.

3 comments:

Osbert said...

ooi!! don't make to general an assumption about hard living with guys ar...

jazz said...

osbert: why not? i know not all guys la. but it's these particular guys i am living with at the moment.

peebs said...

i think most guys are like that.