Thursday, 19 July 2007

So embarrassing

It was so embarrassing when phone either rang or just the message alert came in class. People would just stare at you or the lecturer might turn to you and said could please turn on your phone on silent. It’s not that I did not turn on silent. I accidentally press the music on. I think I went bright red and even swear. I think it has happen to me few times already. The first time, it was my mum who called me and I had to end the call. The second time, I forgot to turn the phone on silent and my friend decided to txt me. I think this is the third time. This taught me not to play with phone in class or even don’t bring it to class. I’m still going to bring phone to class, it’s not high school anyway.

1 comment:

Osbert said...

hahaha... so funny.. i think next time i should txt u during class too :P