Sunday, 15 July 2007

Loving it

I never consider you could earn money just by blogging. But you can. I signed up Payperpost early this year, just to entertain myself. I took up few opportunities of posts and in one month time, I got my first $15.10. How nice was that? Then, I started my second year of university and stopped for the time being. In June, almost in the middle of my exams, I started looking for more opportunities. What a good way to study. Actually, I was sick of studying at some point so I started doing something else. I took up some again but only one was accepted. So I thought, never mind. You can’t always get what you wanted. So I concentrated back on exams. Then, I think it was yesterday that I was told by my friend that I got $7.50 for referral for payperpost. How cool. I referred my cousin and I got the money. Yes! It’s really good that I am earning bit by bit. I understand you cannot get everything at once now. Ok, I will just accept that. Maybe God is trying to tell me to be patient. Yes, I will. And listen.


1 comment:

lynn-w said...

hey hey...

all the best in whatever u do...remember, keep a positive view!!!

dont ever give up!!